The authors (at Konarka) acknowledge the European Commission for funding from the Molycell project. Further, the authors gratefully acknowledge support from TU Ilmenau (T. Erb and G. Gobsch) for support with X-Ray investigations.
Polyterthiophenes as Donors for Polymer Solar Cells†
Article first published online: 12 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 8, pages 1371–1376, May, 2007
How to Cite
Koppe, M., Scharber, M., Brabec, C., Duffy, W., Heeney, M. and McCulloch, I. (2007), Polyterthiophenes as Donors for Polymer Solar Cells. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 1371–1376. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200600859
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2006
- European Commission
- Molycell project
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!