The authors acknowledge support from Flinders University and the Australian Research Council (ARC).
Rapid Fabrication of Micro- and Nanoscale Patterns by Replica Molding from Diatom Biosilica†
Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 14, pages 2439–2446, September, 2007
How to Cite
Losic, D., Mitchell, J. G., Lal, R. and Voelcker, N. H. (2007), Rapid Fabrication of Micro- and Nanoscale Patterns by Replica Molding from Diatom Biosilica. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 2439–2446. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200600872
- Issue online: 18 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2006
- Flinders University
- Australian Research Council (ARC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!