Contributions of V. Shenoy to theory (to be published elsewhere) are gratefully acknowledged, as are discussions with A. Ghatak and M. K. Chaudhury. A.S. acknowledges the support of the DST Unit on Nanosciences at IIT Kanpur and the J. C. Bose Fellowship of the DST. R.M. acknowledges the financial support from Central Glass and Ceramic Research Institute, Kolkata in the form of a study leave to IIT, Kanpur and H. S. Maiti for useful discussions.
Contact Instability of Elastic Bilayers: Miniaturization of Instability Patterns†
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 14, pages 2356–2364, September, 2007
How to Cite
Mukherjee, R., Pangule, R., Sharma, A. and Tomar, G. (2007), Contact Instability of Elastic Bilayers: Miniaturization of Instability Patterns. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 2356–2364. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200600896
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 1 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2006
- Central Glass and Ceramic Research Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!