Support from the Air Force Office of Scientific Research (AFOSR) under the Bioinspired Concept Program and the Microscale Life Sciences Center (MLSC)—A Center of Excellence in Genome Sciences funded by NIH is acknowledged. A.K.-Y.J thanks the Boeing-Johnson Foundation for its support. The authors would like to thank Prof. Miqin Zhang, and Dr. Narayan Bhattarai at the University of Washington for their help with dynamic light scattering measurement.
Hydrophobic Chromophores in Aqueous Micellar Solution Showing Large Two-Photon Absorption Cross Sections†
Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 10, pages 1691–1697, July, 2007
How to Cite
Tian, Y., Chen, C.-Y., Cheng, Y.-J., Young, A. C., Tucker, N. M. and Jen, A. K.-Y. (2007), Hydrophobic Chromophores in Aqueous Micellar Solution Showing Large Two-Photon Absorption Cross Sections. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 1691–1697. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200600916
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2006
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research (AFOSR) under the Bioinspired Concept Program
- Microscale Life Sciences Center (MLSC)—A Center of Excellence in Genome Sciences funded by NIH
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!