We thank the German Federal Ministry for Education and Research BMBF (network project 01SF0119) and the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (Leibniz prize) for financial support.
Organic Thin-Film Photovoltaic Cells Based on Oligothiophenes with Reduced Bandgap†
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 15, pages 2991–2999, October, 2007
How to Cite
Uhrich, C., Schueppel, R., Petrich, A., Pfeiffer, M., Leo, K., Brier, E., Kilickiran, P. and Baeuerle, P. (2007), Organic Thin-Film Photovoltaic Cells Based on Oligothiophenes with Reduced Bandgap. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 2991–2999. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200600917
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 30 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2006
- German Federal Ministry for Education and Research BMBF. Grant Number: 01SF0119
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!