This work was supported by Enterprise Ireland Grant No. PC/2004/0345 and by SFI under its CRANN Project PR04 “Photonic Molecules”.
The Fabrication, Fluorescence Dynamics, and Whispering Gallery Modes of Aluminosilicate Microtube Resonators†
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 7, pages 1106–1114, May, 2007
How to Cite
Rakovich, Y. P., Balakrishnan, S., Donegan, J. F., Perova, T. S., Moore, R. A. and Gun'ko, Y. K. (2007), The Fabrication, Fluorescence Dynamics, and Whispering Gallery Modes of Aluminosilicate Microtube Resonators. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 1106–1114. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200600918
- Issue online: 25 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 15 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2006
- Enterprise Ireland. Grant Number: PC/2004/0345
- SFI. Grant Number: CRANN Project PR04 “Photonic Molecules”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!