The authors are indebted to A. de Guibert (SAFT), C. Jehoulet (SAFT), B. Simon (SAFT), S. Hamelet (LRCS), and P. Roca i Cabarrocas (Ecole Polytechnique) for helpful discussions, sharing skills, and synthesizing samples.
Towards a Fundamental Understanding of the Improved Electrochemical Performance of Silicon–Carbon Composites†
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 11, pages 1765–1774, July, 2007
How to Cite
Saint, J., Morcrette, M., Larcher, D., Laffont, L., Beattie, S., Pérès, J.-P., Talaga, D., Couzi, M. and Tarascon, J.-M. (2007), Towards a Fundamental Understanding of the Improved Electrochemical Performance of Silicon–Carbon Composites. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 1765–1774. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200600937
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!