N.M. and H.-Y.S.H. contributed equally to this work. N.M. acknowledges support by the Royal Thai Government Scholarship Program. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Strain Accommodation during Phase Transformations in Olivine-Based Cathodes as a Materials Selection Criterion for High-Power Rechargeable Batteries†
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 7, pages 1115–1123, May, 2007
How to Cite
Meethong, N., Huang, H.-Y. S., Speakman, S. A., Carter, W. C. and Chiang, Y.-M. (2007), Strain Accommodation during Phase Transformations in Olivine-Based Cathodes as a Materials Selection Criterion for High-Power Rechargeable Batteries. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 1115–1123. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200600938
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2006
- Royal Thai Government Scholarship Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!