The authors thank Norit for kindly supplying the activated carbon adsorbent. C.O.A. thanks MEC, Spain, for financial support (EX2004-0612). The kind help of R. Benoit for the XPS data is acknowledged.
The Large Electrochemical Capacitance of Microporous Doped Carbon Obtained by Using a Zeolite Template†
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 11, pages 1828–1836, July, 2007
How to Cite
Ania, C. O., Khomenko, V., Raymundo-Piñero, E., Parra, J. B. and Béguin, F. (2007), The Large Electrochemical Capacitance of Microporous Doped Carbon Obtained by Using a Zeolite Template. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 1828–1836. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200600961
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2006
- MEC. Grant Number: EX2004-0612
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!