This project is partially supported by the Natural Scientific Foundation of China, National 973 and 863 projects of China, the Supercomputing Center, NCIC, CAS, and the Shanghai Supercomputer Center. Work in Münster was supported by the Ministry of Science and Research (MWF), Nordrhein–Westfalen (Germany). Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Observation of Structural and Conductance Transition of Rotaxane Molecules at a Submolecular Scale†
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Special Issue: Molecular Machines and Switches – Dedicated to J. Fraser Stoddart
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 770–776, March, 2007
How to Cite
Feng, M., Gao, L., Du, S. X., Deng, Z. T., Cheng, Z. H., Ji, W., Zhang, D. Q., Guo, X. F., Lin, X., Chi, L. F., Zhu, D. B., Fuchs, H. and Gao, H.-J. (2007), Observation of Structural and Conductance Transition of Rotaxane Molecules at a Submolecular Scale. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 770–776. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200600973
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 9 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2006
- Natural Scientific Foundation of China
- National 973 and 863 projects of China
- Supercomputing Center
- Shanghai Supercomputer Center
- Ministry of Science and Research (MWF), Nordrhein–Westfalen (Germany)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!