We thank the National Science Council, Taiwan for the financial support.
New Family of Ruthenium-Dye- Sensitized Nanocrystalline TiO2 Solar Cells with a High Solar-Energy-Conversion Efficiency†
Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 15, pages 2964–2974, October, 2007
How to Cite
Chen, K.-S., Liu, W.-H., Wang, Y.-H., Lai, C.-H., Chou, P.-T., Lee, G.-H., Chen, K., Chen, H.-Y., Chi, Y. and Tung, F.-C. (2007), New Family of Ruthenium-Dye- Sensitized Nanocrystalline TiO2 Solar Cells with a High Solar-Energy-Conversion Efficiency. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 2964–2974. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200600985
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 21 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2006
- National Science Council, Taiwan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!