The authors thank the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft for funding this work in the framework of the priority program SPP 1165 “Nanowires and Nanotubes”, S. Grimm and K. Sklarek for template preparation, as well as R. Möhner for the preparation of the TEM specimens.
Organic Tube/Rod Hybrid Nanofibers with Adjustable Segment Lengths by Bidirectional Template Wetting†
Article first published online: 3 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 8, pages 1327–1332, May, 2007
How to Cite
Kriha, O., Zhao, L., Pippel, E., Gösele, U., Wehrspohn, R. B., Wendorff, J. H., Steinhart, M. and Greiner, A. (2007), Organic Tube/Rod Hybrid Nanofibers with Adjustable Segment Lengths by Bidirectional Template Wetting. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 1327–1332. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200601021
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2006
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: SPP 1165
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!