Dr. J. Vicario and T. C. Pijper are gratefully acknowledged for helpful discussions, as well as the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO-CW) (Top grant) and NWO (Spinoza award), FOM, MSC+, and the Breedtestrategie program of University of Groningen for financial support. We thank all present and former group members involved in the molecular motor program; their names are given in the references.
Rate Acceleration of Light-Driven Rotary Molecular Motors†
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Special Issue: Molecular Machines and Switches – Dedicated to J. Fraser Stoddart
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 718–729, March, 2007
How to Cite
Pollard, M. M., Klok, M., Pijper, D. and Feringa, B. L. (2007), Rate Acceleration of Light-Driven Rotary Molecular Motors. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 718–729. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200601025
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2006
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO-CW). Grant Numbers: Top grant, Spinoza award
- Breedtestrategie program of University of Groningen
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!