We thank Dr. Valery Kozhevnikov for providing ligand 4 and Dr. Dingyong Zhong for the SEM measurements. The Ministerium für Innovation, Wissenschaft, Forschung und Technologie des Landes NRW, and the Croatian Ministry of Science, Education, and Sports are acknowledged for financial support. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Reversible Luminescent Gels Containing Metal Complexes†
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Special Issue: Molecular Machines and Switches – Dedicated to J. Fraser Stoddart
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 821–828, March, 2007
How to Cite
De Paoli, G., Džolic, Z., Rizzo, F., De Cola, L., Vögtle, F., Müller, W. M., Richardt, G. and Žinic, M. (2007), Reversible Luminescent Gels Containing Metal Complexes. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 821–828. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200601042
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2006
- Ministerium für Innovation, Wissenschaft, Forschung und Technologie des Landes NRW
- Croatian Ministry of Science, Education, and Sports
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!