This work was supported by ANR program PNANO 2005-011 and CNRS (post-doc fellowship to F. G.). Part of this work was conducted through the European Master program (EMASCO/COSOM, T. S.). The authors gratefully acknowledge Dr. Robert Pansu for helpful discussions, Dr. Michel Delsanti for QELS experiments and Bruno Berini for helpful assistance in AFM measurements. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Fluorescence Quenching upon Binding of Copper Ions in Dye-Doped and Ligand-Capped Polymer Nanoparticles: A Simple Way to Probe the Dye Accessibility in Nano-Sized Templates†
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 15, pages 2746–2756, October, 2007
How to Cite
Gouanvé, F., Schuster, T., Allard, E., Méallet-Renault, R. and Larpent, C. (2007), Fluorescence Quenching upon Binding of Copper Ions in Dye-Doped and Ligand-Capped Polymer Nanoparticles: A Simple Way to Probe the Dye Accessibility in Nano-Sized Templates. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 2746–2756. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200601056
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2006
- PNANO. Grant Number: 2005-011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!