The authors thank the Serveis Cientificotècnics (University of Barcelona) for the use of their equipment. The authors gratefully acknowledge Dr. Núria Ferrer and Anna Vila of the FTIR unit for their help, advice and patience and Enric Menéndez and Teresa Andreu for their assistance. EME group is with CeRMAE (Centre de Referència en Materials Avançats per a L'Energia) and it also belongs to IN2UB (Institut de Nanociència i Nanotecnologia de la UB). This work has been financially supported by the MAT 2004-06859-C02-01 project. A.P. is indebted to the Spanish Ministry of Education (MEC) for the FPI grant. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
A Novel Mesoporous CaO-Loaded In2O3 Material for CO2 Sensing†
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 15, pages 2957–2963, October, 2007
How to Cite
Prim, A., Pellicer, E., Rossinyol, E., Peiró, F., Cornet, A. and Morante, J. R. (2007), A Novel Mesoporous CaO-Loaded In2O3 Material for CO2 Sensing. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 2957–2963. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200601072
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2006
- MAT 2004-06859-C02-01 project
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!