This project has been supported by the National Science Foundation (Grant# DMR-0503006). M.J.S. is a member of the Moores UCSD Cancer Center and the UCSD NanoTUMOR Center under which this research was conducted and partially supported by NIH grant U54 CA 119335. The CNRS/DREI program (call for proposal CNRS/United States 2005 #3312) is also acknowledged for financial support of scientist exchanges. The authors thank Drs. Michael P. Schwartz and Claudia Pacholski for helpful discussions, and Evelyn York of the Scripps Institution of Oceanography, Analytical Instrument Facility, Ryan Anderson of the UCSD Integrated Technology Laboratory, and Melanie L. Oakes of the Hitachi Chemical Research Center for assistance with the scanning electron microscopy.
Confinement of Thermoresponsive Hydrogels in Nanostructured Porous Silicon Dioxide Templates†
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 7, pages 1153–1162, May, 2007
How to Cite
Segal, E., Perelman, L. A., Cunin, F., Di Renzo, F., Devoisselle, J.-M., Li, Y. Y. and Sailor, M. J. (2007), Confinement of Thermoresponsive Hydrogels in Nanostructured Porous Silicon Dioxide Templates. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 1153–1162. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200601077
- Issue online: 25 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JAN 2006
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR-0503006
- NIH. Grant Number: U54 CA 119335
- CNRS/DREI program. Grant Number: CNRS/United States 2005 #3312
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!