Work supported by Projects MAT2004-04643-C03-01 and -C03-02 of the Spanish CICYT. M. L. thanks the Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia of Spain for a Juan de la Cierva postdoctoral contract. Thanks are also given to Dr. A. Rincon and Mrs. M. C. Pérez, of the Instituto de Química-Física Rocasolano, for the voltammetric measurements, and to Prof. S. Nonell, of the Institut Quimic de Sarriá, for the singlet molecular oxygen quantum yields measurements. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Structural Changes in the BODIPY Dye PM567 Enhancing the Laser Action in Liquid and Solid Media†
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 16, pages 3088–3098, November, 2007
How to Cite
García-Moreno, I., Amat-Guerri, F., Liras, M., Costela, A., Infantes, L., Sastre, R., López Arbeloa, F., Bañuelos Prieto, J. and López Arbeloa, Í. (2007), Structural Changes in the BODIPY Dye PM567 Enhancing the Laser Action in Liquid and Solid Media. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 3088–3098. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200601103
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2006
- Spanish CICYT. Grant Numbers: MAT2004-04643-C03-01, MAT2004-04643-C03-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!