The work in Mons was supported by the Belgian Federal Government “Interuniversity Attraction Pole in Supramolecular Chemistry and Catalysis, PAI 5/3”, the European Integrated Project project NAIMO (NMP4-CT-2004-500355), and the Belgian National Fund for Scientific Research (FNRS/FRFC). J.C. and D.C. are FNRS research fellows; Y.O. acknowledges a grant from “Fonds pour la Formation à la Recherche dans L'Industrie et dans L'Agriculture (FRIA)”.
Depolarization Effects in Self-Assembled Monolayers: A Quantum-Chemical Insight†
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 7, pages 1143–1148, May, 2007
How to Cite
Cornil, D., Olivier, Y., Geskin, V. and Cornil, J. (2007), Depolarization Effects in Self-Assembled Monolayers: A Quantum-Chemical Insight. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 1143–1148. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200601116
- Issue online: 25 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2006
- Belgian Federal Government. Grant Number: “Interuniversity Attraction Pole in Supramolecular Chemistry and Catalysis, PAI 5/3”
- European Integrated Project. Grant Number: NAIMO (NMP4-CT-2004-500355)
- Belgian National Fund for Scientific Research
- “Fonds pour la Formation à la Recherche dans L'Industrie et dans L'Agriculture (FRIA)”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!