This work was supported through a Korea Research Foundation Grant funded by the Korean Government (MOEHRD, Basic Research Promotion Fund, KRF-2006-312-C00 220). This work was also partially supported by the SRC/ERC program of MOST/KOSEF (Grant No. R11-2005-008-00 302-0). S.H.L. and S.-J.H. thank the Ministry of Education for the Brain Korea 21 fellowship. The experiments at PAL were supported in part by MOST and POSTECH. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Non-Hydrothermal Synthesis of 1D Nanostructured Manganese-Based Oxides: Effect of Cation Substitution on the Electrochemical Performance of Nanowires†
Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 15, pages 2949–2956, October, 2007
How to Cite
Park, D. H., Lee, S.-H., Kim, T. W., Lim, S. T., Hwang, S.-J., Yoon, Y. S., Lee, Y.-H. and Choy, J.-H. (2007), Non-Hydrothermal Synthesis of 1D Nanostructured Manganese-Based Oxides: Effect of Cation Substitution on the Electrochemical Performance of Nanowires. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 2949–2956. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200601126
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 27 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2006
- Korean Government (MOEHRD, Basic Research Promotion Fund. Grant Number: KRF-2006-312-C00 220
- MOST/KOSEF. Grant Number: R11-2005-008-00 302-0
- Ministry of Education
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!