We acknowledge supports from the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HIA05/06.SC02) and NNSFC-RGC administrated by the UGC of Hong Kong (N_HKUST604/04). Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
ZnO Nanotetrapods: Controlled Vapor-Phase Synthesis and Application for Humidity Sensing†
Article first published online: 12 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 8, pages 1345–1352, May, 2007
How to Cite
Qiu, Y. and Yang, S. (2007), ZnO Nanotetrapods: Controlled Vapor-Phase Synthesis and Application for Humidity Sensing. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 1345–1352. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200601128
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2006
- Hong Kong University of Science and Technology. Grant Number: HIA05/06.SC02
- NNSFC-RGC administrated by the UGC of Hong Kong. Grant Number: N_HKUST604/04
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!