We acknowledge supports from the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HIA05/06.SC02) and NNSFC-RGC administrated by the UGC of Hong Kong (N_HKUST604/04). Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
ZnO Nanotetrapods: Controlled Vapor-Phase Synthesis and Application for Humidity Sensing†
Article first published online: 12 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 8, pages 1345–1352, May, 2007
How to Cite
Qiu, Y. and Yang, S. (2007), ZnO Nanotetrapods: Controlled Vapor-Phase Synthesis and Application for Humidity Sensing. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 1345–1352. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200601128
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2006
- Hong Kong University of Science and Technology. Grant Number: HIA05/06.SC02
- NNSFC-RGC administrated by the UGC of Hong Kong. Grant Number: N_HKUST604/04
Supporting information for this article is available on the WWW under http://www.wiley-vch.de/contents/jc_2126/2007/fp1128_s.pdf or from the author.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.