We acknowledge the Center for Advanced Materials Characterization in Oregon for assistance with thin-film analyses. The JY 2000, ICPAES spectrometer used in this work was acquired through a grant from the US National Science Foundation, DUE-9651245. The work was supported by funds to D.A.K. and J.F.W. from the Hewlett Packard Company. T.M.P. was supported as an IGERT fellow through the National Science Foundation under Grant No. 0114419.
Solution-Processed HafSOx and ZircSOx Inorganic Thin-Film Dielectrics and Nanolaminates†
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 13, pages 2117–2124, September, 2007
How to Cite
Anderson, J. T., Munsee, C. L., Hung, C. M., Phung, T. M., Herman, G. S., Johnson, D. C., Wager, J. F. and Keszler, D. A. (2007), Solution-Processed HafSOx and ZircSOx Inorganic Thin-Film Dielectrics and Nanolaminates. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 2117–2124. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200601135
- Issue online: 23 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 12 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2006
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DUE-9651245
- Hewlett Packard Company
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0114419
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!