Some experiments were conducted at Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa. This work is supported by the AFOSR, F49620-03-1-0273 and FA95500410363 and NSF-CBET-0650705 Grants. We thank Dr. K. J. Wahl (NRL) for fruitful discussion.
Mechanical Properties of Robust Ultrathin Silk Fibroin Films†
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 13, pages 2229–2237, September, 2007
How to Cite
Jiang, C., Wang, X., Gunawidjaja, R., Lin, Y.-H., Gupta, M. K., Kaplan, D. L., Naik, R. R. and Tsukruk, V. V. (2007), Mechanical Properties of Robust Ultrathin Silk Fibroin Films. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 2229–2237. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200601136
- Issue online: 23 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2006
- AFOSR. Grant Numbers: F49620-03-1-0273, FA95500410363, NSF-CBET-0650705
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!