The author would like to thank Bong Hoon Kim for providing the initiative for the present research. This work was supported by the second stage of the Brain Korea 21 Project, the Korea Research Foundation (KRF-2005-003D00085), the Basic Research Program of the Korea Science & Engineering Foundation (R01-2005-000-10456-0), and the Korean Ministry of Science and Technology. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Hierarchically Ordered Polymer Films by Templated Organization of Aqueous Droplets†
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 14, pages 2315–2320, September, 2007
How to Cite
Park, J. S., Lee, S. H., Han, T. H. and Kim, S. O. (2007), Hierarchically Ordered Polymer Films by Templated Organization of Aqueous Droplets. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 2315–2320. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200601141
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2006
- Brain Korea 21 Project
- Korea Research Foundation. Grant Number: KRF-2005-003D00085
- Basic Research Program of the Korea Science & Engineering Foundation. Grant Number: R01-2005-000-10456-0
- Korean Ministry of Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!