This project was funded by the European Community project Intelliscaf GSRD_2002_00697. We thank Dr. J.H. Elisseeff for critical review and discussion. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
3D Fiber-Deposited Electrospun Integrated Scaffolds Enhance Cartilage Tissue Formation†
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 53–60, January, 2008
How to Cite
Moroni, L., Schotel, R., Hamann, D., de Wijn, J. R. and van Blitterswijk, C. A. (2008), 3D Fiber-Deposited Electrospun Integrated Scaffolds Enhance Cartilage Tissue Formation. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 53–60. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200601158
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2006
- European Community project Intelliscaf. Grant Number: GSRD_2002_00697
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!