We thank A. R. Banks and K. Colravy for help with processing using facilities at the Frederick Seitz Materials Research Laboratory. This material is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under grant DMI-0328162 and the U.S. Department of Energy, Division of Materials Sciences under Award No. DEFG02-91ER45439, through the Frederick Seitz MRL and Center for Microanalysis of Materials at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. A. J. Baca would like to acknowledge a graduate fellowship from the Department of Defense Science, Mathematics and Research for Transformation (SMART) fellowship program. M. A. Meitl would like to acknowledge a graduate fellowship from the Fannie and John Hertz Foundation and H. C. Ko would like to thank the Korea Research Foundation (KRF) for postdoctoral support (M01-2004-000-20283-0). A. J. Baca would like to thank Dr. Jongseung Yoon for conducting secondary ion mass spectrometry measurements.
Printable Single-Crystal Silicon Micro/Nanoscale Ribbons, Platelets and Bars Generated from Bulk Wafers†
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 16, pages 3051–3062, November, 2007
How to Cite
Baca, A. J., Meitl, M. A., Ko, H. C., Mack, S., Kim, H.-S., Dong, J., Ferreira, P. M. and Rogers, J. A. (2007), Printable Single-Crystal Silicon Micro/Nanoscale Ribbons, Platelets and Bars Generated from Bulk Wafers. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 3051–3062. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200601161
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2006
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMI-0328162
- U.S. Department of Energy
- Division of Materials Sciences. Grant Number: DEFG02-91ER45439
- Frederick Seitz MRL
- Center for Microanalysis of Materials at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Fannie and John Hertz Foundation
- Korea Research Foundation (KRF). Grant Number: M01-2004-000-20283-0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!