This work was financially supported by the Excellent Talent Supporting Project in the New Century of the Chinese Education Ministry (NCET-04-0561), the International Cooperation Project (Grant No. 04 088 013), the National Natural Science Foundation (070414200) of Anhui Province, and the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 20 571 021). Support from the Research Grants Council of Hong Kong SAR, P.R. China (Project Nos. N_CityU125/05 and CityU1159/05) is also gratefully acknowledged.
Synthesis and Lasing Properties of Highly Ordered CdS Nanowire Arrays†
Article first published online: 20 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 9, pages 1501–1506, June, 2007
How to Cite
Cao, B. L., Jiang, Y., Wang, C., Wang, W. H., Wang, L. Z., Niu, M., Zhang, W. J., Li, Y. Q. and Lee, S. T. (2007), Synthesis and Lasing Properties of Highly Ordered CdS Nanowire Arrays. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 1501–1506. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200601179
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2006
- Excellent Talent Supporting Project in the New Century of the Chinese Education Ministry. Grant Number: NCET-04-0561
- International Cooperation Project. Grant Number: 04 088 013
- National Natural Science Foundation of Anhui Province. Grant Number: 070414200
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20 571 021
- Research Grants Council of Hong Kong SAR, P.R. China. Grant Numbers: N_CityU125/05, CityU1159/05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!