Financial support by the FCI (Fund of the Chemical Industry) is gratefully acknowledged. We thank Prof. Manfred Martin (RWTH Aachen, Germany) for stimulating discussions.
Nanocarving of Titania as a Diffusion-Driven Morphological Instability†
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 422–431, February 11, 2008
How to Cite
Lee, D.-K. and Janek, J. (2008), Nanocarving of Titania as a Diffusion-Driven Morphological Instability. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 422–431. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200601189
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 13 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!