We thank KRF (KRF-2005-070-C00068) and KOSEF (R01-2005-000-10229-0) for financial support. Also, this work is supported by the Korea Ministry of Environment as “The Eco-technopia 21 Project”. Supporting information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Optical Sensor Based on Nanomaterial for the Selective Detection of Toxic Metal Ions†
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 17, pages 3441–3446, November, 2007
How to Cite
Lee, S. J., Lee, J.-E., Seo, J., Jeong, I. Y., Lee, S. S. and Jung, J. H. (2007), Optical Sensor Based on Nanomaterial for the Selective Detection of Toxic Metal Ions. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 3441–3446. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200601202
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2006
- KRF. Grant Number: KRF-2005-070-C00068
- KOSEF. Grant Number: R01-2005-000-10229-0
- Korea Ministry of Environment. Grant Number: “The Eco-technopia 21 Project”
Supporting information for this article is available on the WWW under http://www.wiley-vch.de/contents/jc_2126/2007/fp1202_s.pdf or from the author.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.