This work was performed at Pacific Northwest National Laboratories, which is operated for the US-DOE by Battelle Memorial Institute under contract DE AC06-76RLO 1830. This research was supported by the Laboratory Directed Research and Development Program, and the Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Division of Materials and Engineering, U.S. Department of Energy.
Sulfur-Functionalized Mesoporous Carbon†
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 15, pages 2897–2901, October, 2007
How to Cite
Shin, Y., Fryxell, G. E., Um, W., Parker, K., Mattigod, S. V. and Skaggs, R. (2007), Sulfur-Functionalized Mesoporous Carbon. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 2897–2901. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200601230
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2006
- US-DOE. Grant Number: DE AC06-76RLO 1830
- Laboratory Directed Research and Development Program
- Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Division of Materials and Engineering, U.S. Department of Energy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!