The authors acknowledge useful comments and discussions with John DeFranco, Matthew Lloyd, Jeff Mabeck, and Jason Slinker. This work was supported by the Center for Nanoscale Systems (CNS) and the Cornell Nanofabrication Facility (CNF). D. A. B. is supported by a National Defense Science and Engineering Graduate Fellowship.
Steady-State and Transient Behavior of Organic Electrochemical Transistors†
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 17, pages 3538–3544, November, 2007
How to Cite
Bernards, D. A. and Malliaras, G. G. (2007), Steady-State and Transient Behavior of Organic Electrochemical Transistors. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 3538–3544. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200601239
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2006
- Center for Nanoscale Systems (CNS)
- Cornell Nanofabrication Facility (CNF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!