The authors would like to thank B. Winther-Jensen for helpful discussions and P. Sommer Larsen for assistance with the strain measurements. This work has been supported by the Graduate School of Polymer Science, Risø National Laboratory, and The Technical University of Denmark. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Highly Stretchable and Conductive Polymer Material Made from Poly(3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene) and Polyurethane Elastomers†
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 16, pages 3069–3073, November, 2007
How to Cite
Hansen, T. S., West, K., Hassager, O. and Larsen, N. B. (2007), Highly Stretchable and Conductive Polymer Material Made from Poly(3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene) and Polyurethane Elastomers. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 3069–3073. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200601243
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2006
- Graduate School of Polymer Science
- Risø National Laboratory
- The Technical University of Denmark
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!