This work was supported by the Grants from the National Basic Research Program (2007CB714501), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC, No. 20535010) and the National Science Fund for Creative Research Groups (20521503).
Highly Stable Nickel Hexacyanoferrate Nanotubes for Electrically Switched Ion Exchange†
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 15, pages 2943–2948, October, 2007
How to Cite
Chen, W. and Xia, X. H. (2007), Highly Stable Nickel Hexacyanoferrate Nanotubes for Electrically Switched Ion Exchange. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 2943–2948. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200700015
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2007
- National Basic Research Program. Grant Number: 2007CB714501
- National Natural Science Foundation of China
- NSFC. Grant Number: 20535010
- National Science Fund for Creative Research Groups. Grant Number: 20521503
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!