The work was funded by the Australian Research Council under its Centre of Excellence Scheme (CE0348243). We thank Mr. Y. Wu in UQ for TEM measurements, Mr. Y. Jin and Mr. R. Ding in NanoMac (UQ) for assistance with surface area measurements. Prof. Frank Caruso of The University of Melbourne is greatly acknowledged for helpful discussion and suggestions.
Tubular Titania Nanostructures via Layer-by-Layer Self-Assembly†
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 14, pages 2600–2605, September, 2007
How to Cite
Yu, A., Lu, G. Q., Drennan, J. and Gentle, I. R. (2007), Tubular Titania Nanostructures via Layer-by-Layer Self-Assembly. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 2600–2605. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200700022
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 21 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2007
- Australian Research
- Centre of Excellence Scheme. Grant Number: CE0348243
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!