J. Huang and Z. Xu contributed equally to this work. We wish to thank Dr. Kazunori Ueno, Dr. Sven Andresen, and Dr. Satoru Shiobara from Canon Inc. for their comments and discussion. Financial support from Canon Inc. in Japan is acknowledged.
Low-Work-Function Surface Formed by Solution-Processed and Thermally Deposited Nanoscale Layers of Cesium Carbonate†
Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 12, pages 1966–1973, August, 2007
How to Cite
Huang, J., Xu, Z. and Yang, Y. (2007), Low-Work-Function Surface Formed by Solution-Processed and Thermally Deposited Nanoscale Layers of Cesium Carbonate. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 1966–1973. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200700051
- Issue online: 7 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 18 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2007
- Canon Inc. in Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!