This work was supported by NSF MRSEC DMR-00-0520471, ONR N000140110761, ONR N000140410085, NSF DMR 0094265 (CAREER), NSF DMR 0231291 and NSF 0095166. It was also supported by W. M. Keck Foundation and Provincia Autonoma di Trento, Italy, under the Microcombi project. We acknowledge the use of the TEMs in the Nanoscale Imaging Spectroscopy and Properties (NISP) laboratory at the University of Maryland. The NISP laboratory is a Shared Experimental Facility of our NSF MRSEC.
The Effects of Multiphase Formation on Strain Relaxation and Magnetization in Multiferroic BiFeO3 Thin Films†
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 14, pages 2594–2599, September, 2007
How to Cite
Lim, S. H., Murakami, M., Sarney, W. L., Ren, S. Q., Varatharajan, A., Nagarajan, V., Fujino, S., Wuttig, M., Takeuchi, I. and Salamanca-Riba, L. G. (2007), The Effects of Multiphase Formation on Strain Relaxation and Magnetization in Multiferroic BiFeO3 Thin Films. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 2594–2599. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200700055
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2007
- NSF MRSEC. Grant Number: DMR-00-0520471
- ONR. Grant Number: N000140110761
- ONR. Grant Number: N000140410085
- NSF DMR. Grant Number: 0094265
- NSF DMR. Grant Number: 0231291
- NSF. Grant Number: 0095166
- W. M. Keck Foundation
- Provincia Autonoma di Trento, Italy
- Microcombi project
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!