The authors wish to thank Dr. George Tsekouras, Dr. Peter Innis and Professor Richard Kaner for their kind proofreading. Special gratitude is given to Prof. Keld West for his informative comments and kindness to share his knowledge in the thermodynamic behaviour of counter-ion in conducting polymer. The ionic liquid 1-butyl-3-methyl-imidazolium hexafluoro-phosphate (BMI.PF6) were obtained as a gift from Jakub. H. Mazurkiewicz from Intelligent Polymer Research Institute, University of Wollongong. The authors gratefully acknowledge the continuous financial supports from the Australian Research Council and the Cooperative Research Centre for Cochlear and Hearing Aid Innovation for a Ph.D. scholarship (Y.W.).
Soft Mechanical Sensors Through Reverse Actuation in Polypyrrole†
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 16, pages 3216–3222, November, 2007
How to Cite
Wu, Y., Alici, G., Madden, J. D. W., Spinks, G. M. and Wallace, G. G. (2007), Soft Mechanical Sensors Through Reverse Actuation in Polypyrrole. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 3216–3222. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200700060
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2007
- Australian Research Council
- Cooperative Research Centre for Cochlear and Hearing Aid Innovation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!