This work was supported by NASA through a subcontract from the Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL 1270900), program manager Dr. Erik Brandon and the Air Force Office of Scientific Research, program manager Dr. Les Lee. The authors also acknowledge the use of the ITG facilities at the Beckman Institute and helpful conversations with Prof. P. V. Braun and Dr. S. Cho. at the University of Illinois. The authors would also like to thank S. Fabre for her help with the initial experiments of this work.
A Self-Healing Poly(Dimethyl Siloxane) Elastomer†
Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 14, pages 2399–2404, September, 2007
How to Cite
Keller, M. W., White, S. R. and Sottos, N. R. (2007), A Self-Healing Poly(Dimethyl Siloxane) Elastomer. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 2399–2404. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200700086
- Issue online: 18 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2007
- Jet Propulsion Laboratory. Grant Number: JPL 1270900
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!