We thank the Swedish Foundation for Strategic Environmental Research, MISTRA, for financial support, and Peter Linton of the Division of Physical Chemistry 1, Lund University, for his assistance with the SAXS measurements.
Proton-Conducting Aromatic Polymers Carrying Hypersulfonated Side Chains for Fuel Cell Applications†
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 15, pages 2823–2834, October, 2007
How to Cite
Lafitte, B. and Jannasch, P. (2007), Proton-Conducting Aromatic Polymers Carrying Hypersulfonated Side Chains for Fuel Cell Applications. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 2823–2834. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200700107
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 4 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2007
- Swedish Foundation for Strategic Environmental Research, MISTRA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!