The authors thank H. Moutaabbid for CG–MS and 1H NMR measurements. We gratefully acknowledge the CTμ (Centre Technologique des Microstructures) of the Université Lyon 1 for access to the SEM.
Very Long SiC-Based Coaxial Nanocables with Tunable Chemical Composition†
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 16, pages 3251–3257, November, 2007
How to Cite
Bechelany, M., Brioude, A., Stadelmann, P., Ferro, G., Cornu, D. and Miele, P. (2007), Very Long SiC-Based Coaxial Nanocables with Tunable Chemical Composition. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 3251–3257. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200700110
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!