This research was supported in part by the National Science Council, Taiwan under contract 95-2113 M-001-012 and the Academia Sinica Research Project on Nano Science and Technology. Supporting information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Addressable Protein Patterning via Switchable Superhydrophobic Microarrays†
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 15, pages 2680–2686, October, 2007
How to Cite
Shiu, J.-Y. and Chen, P. L. (2007), Addressable Protein Patterning via Switchable Superhydrophobic Microarrays. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 2680–2686. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200700122
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2007
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Number: 95-2113 M-001-012
- Academia Sinica Research Project on Nano Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!