This work is supported by 973 Program (No. 2006CB933300), Program for New Century Excellent Talents in Fujian Province (No. Z03131), Scientific Research Foundation for the Returned Overseas Chinese Scholars, the Ministry of Education (No. K13003), Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 20701031), and Natural Science Foundation of Fujian Province of China (No. C1710045).
Hydrothermal Syntheses of Gold Nanocrystals: From Icosahedral to Its Truncated Form†
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 277–284, January, 2008
How to Cite
Xu, J., Li, S., Weng, J., Wang, X., Zhou, Z., Yang, K., Liu, M., Chen, X., Cui, Q., Cao, M. and Zhang, Q. (2008), Hydrothermal Syntheses of Gold Nanocrystals: From Icosahedral to Its Truncated Form. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 277–284. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200700123
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2007
- 973 Program. Grant Number: 2006CB933300
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in Fujian Province. Grant Number: Z03131
- Scientific Research Foundation for the Returned Overseas Chinese Scholars
- Ministry of Education. Grant Number: K13003
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20701031
- Natural Science Foundation of Fujian Province of China. Grant Number: C1710045
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!