TEM work was performed at the Electron Microscopy Center of ETH Zurich (EMEZ) with the support of Roland Wessicken and Dr. Elisabeth Müller.
Microstructures of CGO and YSZ Thin Films by Pulsed Laser Deposition†
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 127–135, January, 2008
How to Cite
Infortuna, A., Harvey, A. S. and Gauckler, L. J. (2008), Microstructures of CGO and YSZ Thin Films by Pulsed Laser Deposition. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 127–135. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200700136
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2007
- Electron Microscopy Center of ETH Zurich (EMEZ)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!