We thank the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (Emmy-Noether scholarship, SPP 1119) for financial support. Dr. E. Bill and Prof. K. Wieghardt are gratefully acknowledged for measuring EPR spectra. The possibility and support for using the spherical-aberration-corrected FEI Tecnai F20 transmission electron microscope in the workgroup of Prof. Hannes Lichte at the Triebenberg Lab of the TU Dresden is gratefully acknowledged. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Structure–Property–Function Relationships in Nanoscale Oxide Sensors: A Case Study Based on Zinc Oxide†
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 8, pages 1385–1391, May, 2007
How to Cite
Polarz, S., Roy, A., Lehmann, M., Driess, M., Kruis, F. E., Hoffmann, A. and Zimmer, P. (2007), Structure–Property–Function Relationships in Nanoscale Oxide Sensors: A Case Study Based on Zinc Oxide. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 1385–1391. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200700139
- Issue online: 15 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2006
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: SPP 1119
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!