This project was supported by the National Science Funds for Distinguished Young Scholars (20325518) and Creative Research Groups (20521503), the Key Program (20535010) and Special Program (20745003) from the National Natural Science Foundation of China, and the Science Foundation of Jiangsu (BS2006006, BS2006074, BK2007570).
A Molecularly Imprinted Copolymer Designed for Enantioselective Recognition of Glutamic Acid†
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 16, pages 3223–3230, November, 2007
How to Cite
Ouyang, R., Lei, J., Ju, H. and Xue, Y. (2007), A Molecularly Imprinted Copolymer Designed for Enantioselective Recognition of Glutamic Acid. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 3223–3230. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200700143
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2007
- National Science Funds for Distinguished Young Scholars. Grant Number: 20325518
- Creative Research Groups. Grant Number: 20521503
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20535010, 20745003
- Science Foundation of Jiangsu. Grant Numbers: BS2006006, BS2006074, BK2007570
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!