This work was supported by Academia Sinica and the National Science Council of Taiwan.
Influence of Molecular Dipoles on the Photoluminescence and Electroluminescence of Dipolar Spirobifluorenes†
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 248–257, January, 2008
How to Cite
Chiang, C.-L., Tseng, S.-M., Chen, C.-T., Hsu, C.-P. and Shu, C.-F. (2008), Influence of Molecular Dipoles on the Photoluminescence and Electroluminescence of Dipolar Spirobifluorenes. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 248–257. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200700154
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 6 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2007
- Academia Sinica
- National Science Council of Taiwan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!