The authors are grateful to the Canadian Bureau for International Education for supporting their stay in Canada and to FQRNT for partial funding of the project of Organic Electronics. This work has benefited greatly from fruitful discussions with F. Rosei, J. A. Miwa, K. Dunn (Univ. Québec, EMT-INRS), A. Bonfiglio (Università di Cagliari and S3 Modena), D. F. Perepichka, A. Ivasenko (McGill University). Present and former colleagues from ISMN and ISOF (CNR) in Bologna are acknowledged for the stimulating work done together.
Organic Light Emitting Field Effect Transistors: Advances and Perspectives†
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 17, pages 3421–3434, November, 2007
How to Cite
Cicoira, F. and Santato, C. (2007), Organic Light Emitting Field Effect Transistors: Advances and Perspectives. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 3421–3434. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200700174
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 30 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2007
- Canadian Bureau for International Education
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!