We are grateful for financial support from the National Science Foundation of China (grant numbers 90 101 026, 50 473 001, 20 573 040, 20 474 024, and 90 501 001), and the Ministry of Science and Technology of China (grant number 2002CB6 134 003). Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
A Molecular Glass for Deep-Blue Organic Light-Emitting Diodes Comprising a 9,9′-Spirobifluorene Core and Peripheral Carbazole Groups†
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 15, pages 2869–2877, October, 2007
How to Cite
Tang, S., Liu, M. R., Lu, P., Xia, H., Li, M., Xie, Z. Q., Shen, F. Z., Gu, C., Wang, H. P., Yang, B. and Ma, Y. G. (2007), A Molecular Glass for Deep-Blue Organic Light-Emitting Diodes Comprising a 9,9′-Spirobifluorene Core and Peripheral Carbazole Groups. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 2869–2877. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200700175
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 26 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2007
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 90 101 026, 50 473 001, 20 573 040, 20 474 024, 90 501 001
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2002CB6 134 003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!