J. K. gratefully acknowledges support from the National Science Foundation (BES 0428010) the UM College of Engineering startup fund. J. K. and K. L. also acknowledge Ilju Foundation for the Ilju scholarship.
Label-Free and Self-Signal Amplifying Molecular DNA Sensors Based on Bioconjugated Polyelectrolytes†
Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 14, pages 2580–2587, September, 2007
How to Cite
Lee, K., Povlich, L. K. and Kim, J. (2007), Label-Free and Self-Signal Amplifying Molecular DNA Sensors Based on Bioconjugated Polyelectrolytes. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 2580–2587. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200700218
- Issue online: 18 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2007
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: BES 0428010
- UM College of Engineering
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!